SAP has announced details of the SuccessConnect 2019 event in London, where HR experts are eagerly awaiting all year round.
SAP today announced highlights for SuccessConnect 2019 in London, the premier event for HR professionals, taking place June 3–5 at the Hilton London Metropole.
SuccessConnect will feature brands such as HSBC and Bureau Veritas taking the stage to share their HR transformation journeys. Speakers will include:
- Bear Grylls, one of the most recognized faces of survival and outdoor adventure
- Bruce Daisley, Twitter EMEA vice president, host of the number one UK business podcast, “Eat Sleep Work Repeat,” and best-selling author of The Joy of Work
- Alex Lowen, HSBC Group general manager and head of Group Performance, Reward, People Analytics and HR Transformation
- Helen Bradley, Bureau Veritas chief human resources officer and Executive Committee member
- Margi Warrell, author of four best-selling books, founder and CEO of Global Courage, Women’s Economic Forum honoree, Forbes contributor and host of the Live Brave podcast
“No matter how much technology helps us automate, one thing will never change: the importance of people and their experiences at work,” said SAP SuccessFactors President Greg Tomb. “Companies that put people at the heart of their strategies will win. This is the Human Revolution, and HR is in the driver’s seat. We’re excited to welcome over 1,000 HR executives and senior business leaders to SuccessConnect in London this year. Attendees will hear strategies, best practices and first-hand experiences to help solve their most pressing workforce challenges today and anticipate those of the future.”
SuccessConnect in London offers inspiring keynotes from executives such as SAP SuccessFactors President Greg Tomb and SAP Chief Human Resources Officer and Executive Board Member Stefan Ries, as well as countless ways to connect with peers and industry experts. New this year are meetups, where attendees can join their peers for casual networking and conversation. Six breakout tracks with multiple sessions will be available for HR leaders to learn from SAP experts, partners and customers about how to combine people potential with innovative technology to transform businesses, connect employees to purpose and drive results across the enterprise.
SAP partners play a strategic role in helping companies of all sizes — across all industries and geographies — buy, build, implement, service and support SAP SuccessFactors solutions. The diamond-level sponsor for SuccessConnect 2019 in London is Deloitte. Platinum-level sponsors are PwC, GP Strategies, Kronos Systemsand NGA Human Resources.