Fullscope, Inc. (Edgewater Fullscope) a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics AX and CRM) as well as reporting and BI and consulting services, is pleased to have team members and customers recognized by the D365UG/AXUG and D365UG/CRMUG organizations. The group’s annual Summit, which was recently held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, boasted awards for All Stars, chapters and Gemstone volunteers.
Edgewater Fullscope is honored to have the following customers and employee recognition:
- Connie Thompson of Alltech was given the Ruby Gemstone volunteer D365UG/AXUG award.
- Jimmy Stewart of Shentel was recognized as a Ruby Gemstone volunteer D365UG/AXUG award recipient.
- Linda Lockard of Lumina Foods, LLC and Mary Bradley of Edgewater Fullscope were recognized for their effort in leading and growing the D365UG/CRMUG Tennessee (Memphis/Nashville) chapter.
- Linda Lockard was also recognized as a Ruby Gemstone D365UG/CRMUG award recipient for her volunteer involvement within this community.
- Patrick Lewis of Edgewater Fullscope received the Granite Gemstone award for his volunteer involvement in D365UG/CRMUG in 2017.
“We are extremely excited to share and invest in the user group communities,” says Russell Smith, President of Edgewater Fullscope. “The D365UG communities are the perfect place for our team to share passions around the Dynamics products. We are honored to have our customers and employees recognized in this way.”