Carroll Cuisine, an Irish producer and distributor of branded cooked meats, completed a management buyout in 2015. The company migrated from a shared single SAP Environment. As a new entity, the business needed to move to its own platform and the migration was required to be completed within the timeline of four months. Carroll Cuisine invited a number of SAP partners to bid for the project and present their credentials to a selecting panel. The scope included ERP, BW, BI, PI, retention of company data and customisation.
Avnet was successful in this process because of their ability to provide a one stop shop for the company’s requirements.
• 24/7 Hosting Managed Services
• SAP software and maintenance
• Implementation and training services
Avnet’s approach was three pronged:
1. The existing ERP system was transitioned to Business All-in- One using the client copy. All functionality and customisation was retained with the data migrated separately.
2. PI greenfield implementation replaced the original Seeburger system.
3. BW greenfield was implemented using existing structure as a reference.
The migration project was delivered with the help of our local support team who were involved throughout the project and ensured a smooth transition post go-live of the new environment.
Avnet successfully completed the project within the designated timelines, helping to fulfill the necessary obligation of coming off the parent system. Avnet’s SAP experts helped the company to benefit from a seamless transition with minimised impact to their business. The new system has helped the company in a number of ways, including:
• The business now has greater control and visibility of key areas allowing for enhanced business decisions.
• Moving to a single standalone platform has improved the efficiency and performance of many core processes.
https://erpnews.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/carroll-268x200-new-1.png200268webmasterhttps://erpnews.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/[email protected]webmaster2016-10-11 00:00:002019-01-10 13:48:22Avnet Help Leading FMCG Migrate to New SAP Platform
Do You Know How ERP Systems Have Evolved Up Until 2019?